Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Behind Every Flag Lies a Borderless Sun

The silly ramblings of a hopeless wanderer!




You are the voice inside my head that I don't know how to let go of.

If I stop carrying you with me everywhere I go ... will you cease to exist or will I?

Knowing that I will never reach you leaves me aching at my core.

My heart feels lost, my mind feels empty ... my spirit broken.

You were the lighthouse, the beam that kept leading me home ... 

Now I carry my home in my shadow  ... 

always close enough to see ... but never able to reach or touch.

Yesterday I thought of you as you can clearly see ...

but thoughts alone don't transform a dream.

Letting go of you is like letting go of me ... what do I do?

You will forever be my curse, my dream, my life ... my loss.



No comments: